A project that we are pleased to have recently completed, is the Bellevue Terrace Apartment Renovation. ComSpark was asked by our client to undertake electrical works including the design and installation of LED feature lighting to this bespoke apartment in West Perth offering views across Kings Park from balconies on one side and across the city from the terrace on the other.
This project required a full rewire of all power circuits, new switchboard and Cat 6 data cabling throughout to service Internet, telephone, TV and Foxtel requirements, as the apartment underwent a full renovation.
The project included the installation of:
- NBN ready enclosure fitted to distribute data/TV cabling and for when the National Broadband Network becomes available in the area
- Custom ceiling bulkheads in all bedrooms and living areas fitted with LED recess feature lighting
- Adjustable 13w LED downlights to highlight artworks
- LED Security lighting cubes at 300mm from floor height to all rooms and balconies providing low level night time visibility
- Motion sensors for lighting in hallway, laundry room and powder room, to aid energy saving
- LED 3w star lights, for feature and mirror lighting, in both bathrooms and over recessed artworks
- 12w LED down lights throughout apartment with 110˚ beam angle for an even spread of light (No need for down light fire canisters with any of these fittings. All LED fittings installed are dimmable, dimmers have been fitted where requested)
- Clipsal Saturn Horizon power points, light switches and outlet plates installed throughout
The project was a success, as the specifications of the project were met and the project was finished on time, all of this equates to a very happy client!
Need new lighting for your office or living space?
LED lights have come down in price over the years and the range has increased dramatically. ComSpark can assist with the design, layout and installation of any lighting requirements….no matter how big or unique they are! Call us today.