“There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person’s lawful prey. It is unwise to pay too much, but it is also unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought is incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot … it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.” John Ruskin (1819-1900)
Our clients still buy on PRICE because they have found that ComSpark consistently delivers at the right PRICE, simply as an expression of ComSpark’s values:
Values = PRICE
- Positivity – approach everything with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Reliability – always do things when we say we will, and do it perfectly every time
- Initiative – foster and encourage initiative in all our employees
- Caring – care about and for our staff and our clients
- Efficiency – no fuss, no mistakes, urgency without haste or drama
Our rates may not be the cheapest; but our skills, availability and technology ensure your resulting costs will be the lowest. We save you money by ensuring the most effective solutions are delivered urgently, economically, efficiently, and reliably. Anything ‘less’ is false economy.
If our aspirations and approach resonate with you and your organisation, call us now on 08 6336 7210 to arrange a complimentary fixed price quotation, or to enquire about other ways we could assist you. For small or urgent jobs, simply book online.
Our tradesmen behave with the ‘professionalism’ that is expected of engineers and accountants whenever they interact with each other, and when they offer and deliver services to our clients. There are no ‘blue collars’ at ComSpark.
All of our staff are inspired by being part of a common purpose which extends beyond themselves and their employer:
‘To stand apart from our industry as true professionals, and so achieve renown among clients, suppliers, employees and peers.’
ComSpark has a clear picture of its future:
‘To be the electrical contracting company that:
- every business would prefer to engage, and
- every electrician wants to work for, and
- every contractor wants to partner with, and
- every supplier aims to please, and
- every competitor strives to emulate.’