We’re licensed and registered commercial and industrial data cabling installers insured to supply, install, repair, maintain and service all your data/network cabling requirements including fibre optic.
ComSpark has the tools, software and expertise to complete any cabling work; by design, installation, fault-find, repair, splice, terminate and test cable in many different contexts (internal/external, commercial/industrial) including both single-mode and multi-mode optical fibre.
Typical site works include businesses, offices, hospitals and allied healthcare, commerce, defence, aviation, industrial, government departments, schools and other educational institutions.
Don’t compromise the quality of your cabling investment with poor installation.
We provide a complete communications cabling solution including:
- Network design and advice
- Cabling and infrastructure
- Fault finding and repair
- Fusion Splicing
- Fibre Optic installation and termination
- Fibre Optic testing with certification
- AS Built documentation
- NBN connectivity
- Complementary electrical work
We use the latest and best available tools including:
- DTX 1800 Fluke Tester – single & multi mode
- Yamasaki Fusion Splicer
- EXFO OTDR
All of our cabling technicians are also qualified electricians able to address all your needs in the one project; but we are happy to cooperate with electricians you may already use who don’t have our cabling and/or fibre optic expertise.
Maybe you have your own network engineers, so all you need is the communications cabling equipment to be sourced, and delivered as well?
If you only want the gear, we can competitively source, procure, wrap and deliver to site a complete range of network cabling equipment for your own personnel to install.
This is particularly helpful to remote mining and infrastructure companies. Based on your specifications we can assemble, wrap, pack and send turn-key infrastructure solutions – data, connectivity and multimedia – to anywhere in WA.
For example, we could assist with a complete range of:
- Patch leads of all categories, brands, lengths and colours
- Racks and Cabinets, small to large
- Pre-terminated Patch Panels and Jacks pre-configured for rapid inter-connectivity of Racks on site
- Fibre Optic leads of any core, mode, length or connection
- Pre-terminated Fibre Optic cables with protective end sheaths for rapid site deployment
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) rack mounted or free-standing, any size or brand
- Cable management systems, vertical and horizontal, power rails (PDUs), shelves, etc
- and no end of related supplies
Of course we can also assist in the specifications if required, including on-site consulting/estimating.
Call us now on 08 6336 7210 or request a complimentary fixed price quotation to supply and/or deliver any of the above, or to ask if we can help in any other way we’ve not mentioned.
Note: Things in this industry are often named differently, and we’ve only named a few of the most frequent items above. Our warehouse catalogue carries over 10,000 items! So even if you can’t see what you’re looking for on our website, we still may be able to help you. It’s best to call us and check.
Note also: Legally we are not permitted to offer an equipment supply only service in regard to electrical items, only communications equipment.